Sunday, July 19, 2015

Remote Viewing Infiltrates Culture

Science Fiction: Psychic Warfare

The Blue Oyster Cult song Veteran of the Psychic Wars (1981), was co-written by lead singer Eric Bloom and science fiction author Michael Moorcock. But even though the song was inspired by literary fiction, PSYOPS have actually been conducted for decades under various code names:
You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars
My energy is spent at last, and my armor is destroyed
I have used up all my weapons, and I'm helpless and bereaved
Wounds are all I'm made of
Did I hear you say that this is victory?1

Chinese Psychic Spies

In the autobiographical book titled Scar Tissue, lead singer Anthony Kiedis explains how he came up with the first line of the hit song Californication:
When I was in Aukland one time, I ran into a crazy lady on the street, and she was ranting about the fact that there were psychic spies in China. That phrase stuck in my mind, so when I was back home, I started writing and writing, and they became my favorite of all lyrics that I'd collected over the last year.2

Psychic spies from China
Try to steal your mind's elation
Little girls from Sweden
Dream of silver screen quotations
And if you want these kind of dreams
It's Californication3

Intelligence: Remote Viewing

After Russian intelligence produced positive results in their psychotronic research, the CIA funded Project SCANATE, which involved psychic intelligence gathering of unseen targets through remote viewing based upon longitudinal and latitudinal coordinates. And included double-blind studies where pertinent information was concealed in a manila envelope, requiring the psychic to work from files they were unable to physically see with their eyes.
The CIA acknowledged that Price's remote viewing was accurate. What's more, there was no way Price could have obtained his information by normal means, Broughton wrote. Project SCANATE was in operation from 1973 to 1975, and hundreds of tests followed, including the whereabouts of Soviet submarines. Also participating in SCANATE was the psychic Ingo Swann. As Broughton explained the testing procedure, Swann was given map coordinates for locations on the globe, and then asked for virtually instantaneous description of the locale. In one instance, Swann proved accurate in describing a French-Soviet meteorological research installation, and even sketched the island it was on.

SCANATE proved to be a successful experiment in intelligence gathering by ESP, specifically remote viewing. However, that alone was not considered sufficient; conventional intelligence gathering was still necessary.4

Trauma Causes Psychic Experiences

A traumatic experience led the incremental transformation of remote viewer David Morehouse's life while he was stationed in Jordan, in a valley which preserved an infamous reputation through both folklore and real testimonies:
I had marched for an hour or so with my company to a scorched spot on the floor of the valley called Baten el Ghoul, the Belly of the Beast. The Jordanians considered it a haunted valley, where the demons came out at night to murder people. It was not unusual to have one's sleep interrupted by the screams and howls of frightened Jordanian soldiers who swore in the light of day that they had seen a demon.5
So infamous folklore can allegorize reality, just as Morehouse discerned something evil while in the valley:
There was something evil here, something I recognized the moment I set foot in it. I wasn't the only one to think so, and yet none of us could ever put a finger on it.6
During a training exercise, a stray bullet pierced his helmet without penetrating his skull—leaving a lump on his head. But while unconscious, he experienced a visionary realm, where a group sitting on a hilltop dressed in white, long, flowing clothing invited him over to speak with them:
Welcome, David. We have been waiting for you.

What's going on? I said in a trembling voice. Where am I?

No one answered.

Didn't you hear me? I asked. Why am I here?

We called you to give you instructions.

Instructions? Instructions about what? Who the hell are you guys?

Who we are is unimportant. What we have called you here for is this: you are to know from this point forward that what you have chosen to do in the world is wrong.

Wrong? What's wrong? I was confused and indignant—and scared to death. What the fuck are you talking about?

Your choice is wrong. Pursue peace. Teach peace, and the path to it will be made known to you. You have tasted death . . . now bring life. We will be with you, always.7
That night, he had a nightmare about the jinn:
The entire Baten el Ghoul and the hills beyond were painted in the strange bluish gray light; I walked to the edge of the bluff and stared into the valley. Dark figures moved effortlessly across its floor, like apparitions. They poured from the rocks in various heaps and shapes and moved about the clusters of tents. I could hear muffled cries from the Jordanian encampment, and momentarily I thought we were being overrun by thieves or maybe even Israelis.

Panicked, I turned to run for help. Colliding with one of the figures, I reflexively closed my eyes—except I didn't collide. I walked right through it. Turning around I watched the figure disappear over the edge of the bluff.

Gripped by fear, I thought I must be losing my mind again. I reached for the lump on my head, but it was gone. I dropped to my knees trembling and tried to speak or maybe to pray, but my voice would not come. I lapsed into unconsciousness.8

Psychic Police Investigation

Law enforcement has secretly consulted psychics for help with cold cases for decades, but the taboo remains, including the fact that a psychic may cooperate with a spirit of divination. In other words, a fallen angel becomes a spirit guide that works through human spiritual discernment. Also, the involvement of psychics with rituals of divination confirms this.
...the time is ripe for...using psychics in criminal investigations as evidenced by:
  1. The high level of interest encountered by the authors around the country.
  2. The increasing use by law enforcement officers and victims' families of established psychic sleuths (like Annette Martin, Nancy Czetli, Bill Ward, and [Phil Jordan]), and use of groups of psychics, such as the U.S. PSI Squad.
  3. The recent interest in remote viewing, which has been developed by the U.S. government.
  4. The formation of nonprofit groups and organizations composed of former law enforcement personnel and psychics dedicated to promoting the use of psychics in investigation.
  5. The appearance of seminars to law enforcement personnel on how to develop their own ESP skills.
  6. The conducting of several studies on the effectiveness of psychics in major crime investigations, including two by the Los Angeles Police Department.
  7. The publication of several articles on the subject in professional law enforcement journals and criminal justice texts.
  8. The founding of the Psychic Sleuths Project in 1980, whose purpose is to serve as an international clearinghouse for data on the use of psychics by police (which as of this writing has data on 350 psychics who have worked with law enforcement agencies and victims' families).9

  1. Bloom, Eric; Moorcock, Michael. Fire of Unknown Origin: Veteran of the Psychic Wars 1981. New York, NY: Columbia. Lyrics. Track #3.
  2. Kiedis, Anthony; Sloman, Larry. Scar Tissue. 2004. New York, NY: Hachette. Print. pp.290,291
  3. Kiedis, Anthony. Californication. 1999. Burbank, CA: Warner Bros. Lyrics. Track #6
  4. Martin, Joel; Birnes, William J. The Haunting of Twenty-First-Century America. 2013. London, UK: Macmillan. p.173
  5. Morehouse, David. Psychic Warrior: The True Story of the CIA's Paranormal Espionage. 2000. West Sussex, UK: Clairview. p.26,27
  6. Morehouse, David. Psychic Warrior: The True Story of the CIA's Paranormal Espionage. 2000. West Sussex, UK: Clairview. p.27
  7. Morehouse, David. Psychic Warrior: The True Story of the CIA's Paranormal Espionage. 2000. West Sussex, UK: Clairview. p.31
  8. Morehouse, David. Psychic Warrior: The True Story of the CIA's Paranormal Espionage. 2000. West Sussex, UK: Clairview. pp.33,34
  9. Hibbard, Whitney S., Worring, Raymond W., Brennan, Richard. PSYCHIC CRIMINOLOGY: A Guide For Using Psychics In Investigations. 2002. Springfield, IL: Charles C Thomas. 2nd Ed. Print. pp.7,8

No comments :

Post a Comment